WE Moved!

We are so happy to finally have a permanent home at
Www.Findingshangrila.com
Please visit our new sight for more Caribbean island fun facts.

Why stop with the U.S.?

Now the possibilities seem endless.
Why stop in the U.S. when I could live anywhere in the world?
Where is that perfect place for me?
Does a perfect place even exist?
If your truly happy, couldn't you be happy anywhere?
Can you make the most of where you are and what you have?
Isn't it just the same life in a different location?
 I've asked myself these questions many times. Each time I come back to the same answer, NO! I'm not currently in my happy place.
   There has been many studies done on living in paradise and how it effects your health, your mental well being and your life span. There is a reason for this feeling of unrest in my soul.  I haven't found my happy place yet, my Shangri-la. For me paradise is  a tropical warm place. Websters defines paradise as a place or state of bliss. I think paradise can mean many things and is unique to each individual. For some a big city or a mountain top might be their paradise. In any regards there are benefits to decluttering your life. To getting back to a simpler way of living. Leaving the stress of this 9 to 5 world and living, really living. Not just existing in this cycle of eat, sleep, work, pay bills, repeat.
 I know! I know!
Where ever I go there will be bills to pay and work to be done. It's the way the world is and there is no where on this planet to hide from it. I do feel that there has to be at the least a better place to do it from.  A place where breath taking views greet you in the morning as your eyes struggle to focus. A place where energy flows through the ground and gently moves you forward through your day. Where colors and sounds excite your senses and lift your spirits. There is a reason people go on vacations to tropical destinations.  I don't want to live in a place that each year I can't wait to get away from. I want to live in the place that people go to get away from stress. So I'm setting out to find my shangri-la.


 https://www.livescience.com/37819-health-benlefits-living-near-ocean.html

Get Your I Like It Tropical T-Shirts Here







   



   
   

   

   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dominica

Dominica also known as nature island is a sovereign island country. Originally ruled by the French untill 1963 and then Great Briainn. At w...