WE Moved!

We are so happy to finally have a permanent home at
Www.Findingshangrila.com
Please visit our new sight for more Caribbean island fun facts.

Louisiana

The big easy. That would defiantly be a change of pace. A new way of living. There are festivals going on all most all year round with the biggest being Mardi Gras. For any of you who have been hiding under a rock the last 100 years Mardi Gras is  a giant carnival leading up to fat Tuesday. People celebrate in the streets, beers in hand, wearing masks and beads. There are parades to watch and music that fills the streets with the sound of joy and possibilities. My heart I started to beat a little faster and i felt a tingle in my soul, I dove in head first and see what else New Orleans had to offer.  I found some beautiful  homes and I even spoke with a bakery down there. They offered me a position. I had a job! I figured i could start off doing what I'm good at and change once i settle in if i want to. Things where starting to come together. A plan was forming. There are 17 wards in New Orleans each one offering up its own vibe and way of life. By simple driving to the other side of town I could experience new and exciting things each day. Of course the French Quarter was my favorite. Not only because it's the center of all things Mardi Gras but because of its beauty and charm. I have found in my research that it costs to live in paradise.  It costs a lot! Unless you have millions of dollars sitting in the bank (which I do not) finding a place in the French Quarter is out of the question. We will put a pin in New Orleans for now and look somewhere else.  Maybe......California?
Www.neworleansonline.com








   



   
   

   

   

Get Your I Like It Tropical T-Shirts Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dominica

Dominica also known as nature island is a sovereign island country. Originally ruled by the French untill 1963 and then Great Briainn. At w...