WE Moved!

We are so happy to finally have a permanent home at
Www.Findingshangrila.com
Please visit our new sight for more Caribbean island fun facts.

Where should I live?

I have decided to move but where should I move to? The obvious answer is someplace warmer. I could simply move down three or four states and be happy. The trip back to my home town would only be a few hours drive or at the most a day. So which one should it be?  I researched Georgia first. I had passed though there a year ago while taking my oldest son to college. We stopped for the night in Summerville, Georgia. Even the name says warmth. Any town named after my favorite season had to be the place for me. Its a small town in Chattooga county, population 4,534. Don't get me wrong I'm a small town girl but Summerville is just a bit to small for me.  Maybe i want to try a big city like Atlanta? I started googling every village, town and city I could find on Google maps.  I looked at everything from Abbeville to Zebulon but couldn't find one that sounded like me. I looked at the price of houses, what kinds of jobs where available (I'm a bakery production manager where I live now) after all I'm changing where I live I could change what I do for a living as well. Still nothing fit. It all sounded like the towns around here in Michigan. I did the same thing with South Carolina,  Alabama and Mississippi.  That's when I realized , if I'm changing were I live and what I do why not change my life style as well?








   



   
   

   

   
Get Your I Like It Tropical T-Shirts Here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dominica

Dominica also known as nature island is a sovereign island country. Originally ruled by the French untill 1963 and then Great Briainn. At w...