WE Moved!

We are so happy to finally have a permanent home at
Www.Findingshangrila.com
Please visit our new sight for more Caribbean island fun facts.

Roatan

I started looking at island life. The more I read the more I wanted to live it. Waking up each morning, breathing in the salty air and smiling at the days potential. My someday husband (I call him that because we've been engaged for 4 years now and still haven't set a date) and I are growing eager and look forward to the exciting thrills our new life will hold. Who knows what kind of life we could have in store for us! Our conversations are a buzz with businesses we could start and properties we could buy. I found an island off the coast of Honduras that is beautiful.
  Roatan is one of Honduras's Caribbean  bay islands. It is part of the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef. There are many wonderful dive sites to explore and marine life to watch, including whale sharks. Coxen Hole is it's capital and a Cruise ship destination with lots of  tourists. I have reached out to About Roatan Realest and had a lovely woman searching for properties. She found me a bakery only 85k U.S dollars, however it's only the business and not for the property. The problem in Roatan is if your not a native you can't own more than a .74 acre lot. There are ways to purchase more land but you must form a Honduran corporation.  I'm not sure at this time if I'm willing to do that. Something to come back to at a later date. There are some beautiful homes available at very reasonable prices. This would be a great retirement place. The cost of living is fair and the easy laid back island life style would be an inviting escape in your later years.
You can find a very handy relocation guide here.
http://www.aboutroatanrealestate.com







   



   
   

   

   
Get Your I Like It Tropical T-Shirts Here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dominica

Dominica also known as nature island is a sovereign island country. Originally ruled by the French untill 1963 and then Great Briainn. At w...