WE Moved!

We are so happy to finally have a permanent home at
Www.Findingshangrila.com
Please visit our new sight for more Caribbean island fun facts.

I'm not crazy!

I'm not crazy! I promise. Unless you consider selling all your belongings, quiting your job, leaving your family and friends and moving to an island paradise crazy? If so, than my children would agree with you and I'm crazy.
 This is where my story begins. Like so many others out there I dream of living in a year round tropical paradise.  I want to wake up every morning look out over the ocean. I want to walk down the white sandy beaches, cup of coffee in hand and dip my toes in the warm blue waters. I want vibrant tropical flowers scattered around my yard and towering palm trees swaying over head. I want to breath in the salty air and I don't want to wait until late I'm to old to enjoy its beauty.  I want to be able to hike miles back though the lush vegetation to that secret waterfall that only the locals know about. If I wait until I'm retired I'm afraid I won't have the physical ability to do that anymore. So regardless of what my family thinks I'm going to take a leap and I'm going to move.










   



   
   
   

   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dominica

Dominica also known as nature island is a sovereign island country. Originally ruled by the French untill 1963 and then Great Briainn. At w...